Education Coordinator: Nan Nally-Seif, LCSW, TEP
Today’s information was presented by Dr. Ivan Misner, the founder and Chairman of BNI, in a podcast. He got the list of networking questions from Bob Burg, who is the author of Endless Referrals (www.bnipodcast.com/2010/12/01/episode-183-ten-networking-questions/).
The following 10 questions can enhance your networking:
1) How did you get started in your business?
2) What do you enjoy most about your profession?
3) What separates you and your company from your competition?
4) What advice would you give someone just starting out in your business?
5) What one thing would you do with your business if you knew you could not fail?
6) What significant changes have you seen take place in your profession through the years?
7) What do you see as the coming trends in your business?
8) What’s the strangest/funniest incident you’ve experienced in your business?
9) What ways have you found to be most effective in promoting your business?
10) What one sentence would you like people to use in describing the way you do your business?
Question of the Week
Which question might you use at your next networking event?