Left to Right: Mark Ehrhardt, MC; Bob Kern, President; Anton Velarde, Secretary/Treasurer; Ed Muller, MC
- I've been in the Insurance industry since 2010.
I started my own brokerage with two other partners. We each have our own focus and specialty, Mine is with Newly Weds and New Parents, people who are doing serious financial planning for their family's future.
- The Man with a Plan.
- Bob Kern is a business attorney with over 20 years experience. He represents small to mid-sized private companies as well as individuals in all areas, start up and formation, financing, mergers and acquisitions, etc.
He is experienced in the review, drafting and negotiation of contracts. He also has expertise in the area of entertainment law.
- Movers not Shakers!
- Michael E Williams, CPA, MS is a partner Schulman Lobel Wolfson Zand Abruzzo & Blackman, LLP. His practice is highly concentrated in providing privately-held companies, non-profit organizations and individuals with tax, accounting, auditing and related consulting services. With a background that extends across many industries, from arts and entertainment to wholesale distribution, including areas such as law, finance, advertising and marketing, medical, not-for-profit organizations and real estate, Michael’s no nonsense approach as provided him a long history of being able to adapt to the constantly changing landscape. He works with many closely-held and multi-generational family owned businesses, assisting them in effective financial and tax planning in new ventures, continuing operations and next generation succession planning.
Michael’s art and entertainment practice includes assisting those on both sides of the camera — actors, producers and other industry professionals, as well as non-profit theater companies and Off-Broadway productions performed in New York City or as touring companies.
Prior to joining Schulman Lobel, Michael was the sole shareholder of Michael Williams, CPA, PC. His education includes a Master of Science in Taxation from the City University of New York, The Bernard M Baruch College in February 1996, and a Bachelor of Science in Business and Economics from the State University of New York, College at Oneonta in May 1988.
- Collin is the founder of Taikun, a full service digital marketing agency in New York City that specializes in data-driven marketing.
- Brandon is a licensed real estate salesperson at Douglas Elliman and handles real estate sales for Brooklyn in Chapter 15.
- Alan Samuel Cohen is a professional life, career/business and leadership coach, public speaker and corporate leadership trainer.. Prior to becoming a professional coach nearly a decade ago, Alan worked in public relations and human resources for over 20 years. In addition to writing his first book, "Those Difficult Talks for PR Pros: How Best to Say What Needs to be Said to Clients, Colleagues and Employees," Alan co-founded “The Positivity Project”, an initiative intended to create global optimism in the workplace. Alan is working on his second book — about connecting in a disconnected world, which will come out Spring 2017, Alan is available for personal, executive, and team coaching, meeting facilitation, speaking engagements, workshops, and retreats. He lives in New York with his spouse and his wheaten terrier, Bueller.
- David helps clients locate and negotiate the best terms for their next office whether this is their first commercial office space, expanding their office footprint or repositioning in this dynamic economy.
- Morgan Turkewitz is well-versed in all aspects of the New York City residential real estate market. From helping a new arrival to the city buy their dream apartment, to assisting landlords large and small with finding qualified tenants, Morgan is dedicated to exceeding even the highest expectations.
Born and raised in New York, Morgan’s success comes from her extensive knowledge of the Manhattan real estate market and her ability to cater to each individual’s specific housing needs. Her ability to build a rapport with her customers is a result of her tireless work ethic coupled with her warm and engaging personality. Morgan’s direct, candid approach allows her to determine her client’s exact parameters and prioritize what is most important to them. In 2009, she partnered with Brian Morgan to form The Morgan Manhattan Team and they are now joined by Andrew Sacks, Claire Marshall, Adam Franklin and Katie Johnson.
In her first year with the company, Morgan was named Rookie of the Year. She has been honored every year with awards ranging from the Outstanding Customer Service Award, to Team of the Year Companywide, to Park Avenue South Team of the Year Sales in 2015.